This application fee is $35.00 per adult. All Adults over the age of 18 years must make a separate application to rent from us.
The application fee is nonrefundable once your credit report has been processed to screen your credit.
Our office processes applications on a first-come, first-serve basis to the most qualified applicant that has actually viewed the property.
To inquire if there are any pending applications on a rental, please email us directly to [email protected] or reach our office at (909)870-9046.
•Our office processes applications on a first-come, first-serve basis. To inquire if there are any pending applications on a rental of ours, please email directly to [email protected] or reach our office at (909)870-9046.
•An application takes 5-10 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) to process. If an application is incomplete at any time, this will delay the typical timeline. We politely ask that you only submit a completed application to avoid being passed over or any delays in your application. (remove quotation)
Reaction Realty, Inc. conducts business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law. Reaction Realty, Inc. is committed to compliance with all federal, state and local Fair Housing Laws. Reaction Realty, Inc. will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, familial status or any other classification protected by applicable laws
Unfortunately, no. We are not in the business to rehabilitate people with previous Evictions within the last seven years. This applies for all of our properties that we manage.
Typically, most properties near major colleges or universities may considers guarantors or co-signers. Co-signers or Guarantors must make 5 times the amount of rent in income each month, have a 620 FICO score or above and in excellent standing, submit a separate online application in full and provide any documents requested. In-state co-signers or guarantors will only be considered.
• 620 FICO score and above
• Must make 2 ½ - 3 times the monthly rent in gross combined household income. All income must be verifiable.
• No Late payments, evictions, judgements, or bankruptcies within the last 7 years.
Each adult age 18 years and older must fill out a separate application and have a FICO credit score of 620 or higher. No collections, no negative bank account balances, and no past dues. If more than one adult is applying, each person needs to meet the credit requirement or else all the applicants are at risk for denial.
To complete this rental application, you must provide 2 years of residential history. We also require the contact information for your past landlords. We strictly enforce on-time rent payments. If you think there’s any reason you won’t be able to pay rent on-time, please do not apply with us.
• Emotional Support Animals are accepted with an ESA Letter from a licensed mental health professional. The difference between a Emotional Support Animal (ESA) and a Pet, is that an ESA is considered when you can provide proof of a certified letter from a Licensed Therapist. Your pet may already be acting as your ESA, however, they are not recognized in the eye of the law until you qualify for an ESA letter. Verified Emotional Support Animals are accepted at all buildings with no pet rent requirement.
• An ESA letter is written by a mental health professional, states you suffer from an emotional disability (as per the American’s with Disabilities Act) and the ESA is a vital part of your well-being. The letter must be written on the therapist’s letterhead, be signed & dated and must include the physician’s license number along with the date & place the letter was issued. ESA letters are only valid for one year from the issued date.
• If Pet is not an ESA, additional pet rent and a pet deposit may be required. If under 25 lbs, a $500 pet deposit is required and over 25 lbs is a $1,000.00 pet deposit, this applies per pet. Tenant must carry renter's insurance with Pet ownership coverage.
•Please note: Pet limit is 2 per household for all properties Reaction Realty, Inc. manages.
•Each rental may have individual pet policies.
• A Separate Application is required for each adult over the age of 18 years.
•Two forms of Identification (Current Driver’s License, Passport, Social Security Card, Birth Certificate or State/Federal/Military ID.)
• Proof of income. Please provide 1 month worth of most recent pay stubs and 3 months’ worth of bank statements (all pages in .pdf format). Screen shots will not be accepted. If self-employed, last 2 years of tax returns and IRS transcripts.
• Undocumented income cannot be accepted.
• If additional income is applicable such as SSI, AFDC, Disability please provide award letters.
• Photo of pet(s) if applicable. **Please note: Pet limit is 2 per household for most properties we manage.
• If pet is a Service Animal, please provide appropriate documentation and licenses.
• An application fee is required for each adult applicant.
Reaction Realty reviews and gathers the information on the Applicant. Reaction Realty makes executive decisions to either approve or deny applicants on behalf of the Owner of the property. Reaction Realty conducts business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and Fair Credit Reporting Act, along with the rules and regulations set forth by the Department of Real Estate (DRE).
Once approved, you will have 24 hours to deliver your total move-in costs in order to secure the rental and take it off the market. This includes: first months’ rent, any pro-rated rent, and security deposit. Total move in costs are accepted in certified funds ONLY, money order or cashier's check. We do not accept partial payments, so please be sure that if you submit an application, you are ready to provide FULL payment in order to proceed with renting the unit. If you fail to provide full payment 24 hours after you are approved, the rental will be given to another applicant.
Effective 2020, Reaction Realty requires all approved applicants and current tenant's to carry renter's insurance at all times. Proof must be provided prior to move in and at each renewal period.