This application fee is $35.00 per adult. The application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE under any circumstances. The application includes an application to rent and a credit, residential and criminal background check.
•Our office processes applications on a first-come, first-serve basis. To inquire if there are any pending applications on a rental of ours, please email directly to email@example.com or reach our office at (909)870-9046.
•An application takes 5-10 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) to process. If an application is considered incomplete at any time, this will delay the typical timeline. We politely ask that you only submit a completed application to avoid any delays in your application."
Reaction Realty, Inc. conducts business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law. Reaction Realty, Inc. is committed to compliance with all federal, state and local Fair Housing Laws. Reaction Realty, Inc. will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, familial status or any other classification protected by applicable laws
Unfortunately, no. We are not in the business to rehabilitate people with previous Evictions within the last seven years. This applies for all of our properties that we manage.
Each property has its guidelines of accepting co-signers or not. Please inquire for the property. Co-signers or Guarantors must make 5 times the amount of rent in income each month, have a 600 FICO score or above and in excellent standing, submit a separate online application in full and provide any documents requested. In-state co-signers or guarantors will only be considered.
• 600 FICO score and above
• Must make 2 ½ - 3 times the monthly rent in income. All income must be verifiable.
• No previous evictions or judgement within the last 7 years.
Each adult age 18 years and older must fill out a separate application and have a FICO credit score of 600 or higher with no collections, no negatives, and no past dues. No judgments and no past evictions are allowed. If more than one adult is applying, each will need to meet the credit requirement or else all the applications are at risk for denial, depending on the combined application.
Household income requirement: 2 ½ - 3 times the monthly rent amount or greater.
To complete this rental application, you must provide 3 years of residential history as well as contact information for your rental references. You will also be asked to provide information on your monthly income, and please note that most properties require that applicant combined gross income is at least two and a half (2.5) times the monthly rent amount. We strictly enforce on-time rent payments. If you think there’s any reason you won’t be able to pay rent on-time, please do not apply with us.
• Emotional Support Animals are accepted with an ESA Letter from a licensed mental health professional. The difference between a Emotional Support Animal (ESA) and a Pet, is that an ESA is considered when you can provide proof of a certified letter from a Licensed Therapist. Your pet may already be acting as your ESA, however, they are not recognized in the eye of the law until you qualify for an ESA letter. Verified Emotional Support Animals are accepted at all buildings with no pet rent requirement.
• An ESA letter is written by a mental health professional, states you suffer from an emotional disability (as per the American’s with Disabilities Act) and the ESA is a vital part of your well-being. The letter must be written on the therapist’s letterhead, be signed & dated and must include the physician’s license number along with the date & place the letter was issued. ESA letters are only valid for one year from the issued date.
• If Pet is not an ESA, additional pet rent and a pet deposit may be required. If under 25 lbs, a $250 pet deposit is required and over 25 lbs is a $500 pet deposit, this applies per pet. Tenant must carry renter's insurance with Pet ownership coverage.
•Please note: Pet limit is 2 per household for all properties Reaction Realty manages.
•Each rental may have individual pet policies.
• Application is required for each adult over the age of 18 years.
•Two forms of Identification and Photo ID (Current Driver’s License, Passport, Birth Certificate or State/Federal/Military Photo ID.)
• Proof of income. Please provide 2 most recent pay stubs and 3 months’ worth of bank statements (all pages) or if self-employed, 2 most recent tax returns and 6 months’ worth of bank statements. (all pages)
• If additional income is applicable such as SSI, AFDC, Disability please provide award letters.
• Photo of pet(s) if applicable. **Please note: Pet limit is 2 per household for all properties we manage.
• If pet is a Service Animal, please provide appropriate documentation and licenses.
• An application fee is required for each adult applicant.
Reaction Realty reviews and gathers the information on the Applicant. Reaction Realty makes executive decisions to either approve or deny applicants on behalf of the Owner of the property. Reaction Realty conducts business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and Fair Credit Reporting Act, along with the rules and regulations set forth by the Department of Real Estate (DRE).
Once approved, you will have 24 hours to deliver your total move-in costs in order to secure the rental and take it off the market. This includes: first months’ rent, any pro-rated rent, and security deposit. Total move in costs are accepted in certified funds ONLY, money order or cashier's check. We do not accept partial payment, so please be sure that if you submit an application, you are ready to provide FULL payment in order to proceed with renting the unit. If you fail to provide full payment 24 hours after you are approved, the rental will be given to another applicant.
Effective 2020, Reaction Realty requires all approved applicants to carry renter's insurance and provide proof upon move-in. This is a REQUIREMENT and must be met before taking possession of any property the Brokerage manages.